Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be pregnant??

(9 Posts)
Rebeccagreenhorn87 Tue 30-Aug-16 15:21:12

Hi guys
My husband and I have not been trying to conceive yet but there as been a few 'near' misses with withdrawal method.
I was severely irritable at the start of this month and my period came 5 days early. I never paid too much attention to it with tracking length etc as was using a tampon so just presumed it was my period.

13 days after it stopped I have been getting very bloated, went to a restaurant felt very uncomfortable, had 3 glasses of wine and ended up vomitting on the train home and 6 times through out the evening. Still feeling v bloated and now cramping after sex or orgasm, tired and occasional sensitive breasts. Am I imagining this.. I just have a gut feeling my LO is currently 18 months old

Any thoughts would be great!

CinderellaFant Tue 30-Aug-16 15:22:57

There's only one way to tell...get a test

Rebeccagreenhorn87 Tue 30-Aug-16 15:57:36

That is true I just wanted to know if an early period could be a sign of pregnancy

Sootsprites Tue 30-Aug-16 16:01:10

You do know the withdrawal method doesn't work? Sperm is released before ejaculation in small amounts. So if that is your only method of contraception the yes. Do a test.

SleepFreeZone Tue 30-Aug-16 16:02:54

It depends on whether it was s small amount of blood five days early or a normal flow period. Personally I would test as if you are pregnant after s normal period I would want to be making sure the pregnancy was in the womb.

Rebeccagreenhorn87 Tue 30-Aug-16 16:27:07

Sootsprites we know it's not fail safe and we would be delighted if are pregnant but no we also use a condom as protection too. Sleepfreezone - I am not entirely sure like I say I didn't pay too much attention to the flow I just kept renewing the tampon as with a wee one and being so busy it never crossed my mind to check my cycles until I was randomly sick 13 days later

Jodie1982 Tue 30-Aug-16 17:03:50

I'm currently 20+4 pregnant, we did the withdrawal method. 😕
Best to test 👍

Rebeccagreenhorn87 Tue 30-Aug-16 18:28:19

Jodie1982 congratulations hope this is an exciting time! I loved my last pregnancy so much. 🤗

flanjabelle Tue 30-Aug-16 18:30:22

Take a test op. Early pregnancy symptoms vary so much from woman to woman there is really no point asking here. Good luck, hope you get the result you want.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now