Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Have I been too lax re bleeding?

(5 Posts)
Gmbk Mon 29-Aug-16 15:35:07

Currently 20 weeks and had 2 early scans due to bleeding. Everything has been fine each time.

I've bled slightly but almost consistently all the way through. I mentioned it to my midwife who seemed less than concerned. Should I be making more of a deal of the bleeding? My 20 week scan is tomorrow.

Gmbk Mon 29-Aug-16 15:35:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Whatsername17 Mon 29-Aug-16 15:40:40

I think you've taken the right action. If you know what the bleeding is then you have just had to get on with it. I hope your scan goes well x

ArmyInRed Mon 29-Aug-16 15:47:55

I had bleeding all the way through my second pregnancy, turned out i had a cervical erosion from my first pregnancy. All was fine, im sure you will be too.

SnakeWitch Mon 29-Aug-16 15:48:18

I had a teeny bleed and when I told my mum she said 'oh, I bled all the way through with your brother'. I guess it just happens in some pregnancies, and if you're being monitored worrying won't help you any! Hope it all goes well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now