Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

the slob life

(4 Posts)
cloudlessskies Thu 25-Aug-16 17:39:32

I'm on holiday at the moment so can truly embrace slob life due to feeling nauseous and tired.

I have not washed my hair for four days, have on some truly hideous wide leg, garishly patterned but super comfy trousers, have Doritos crumbs in my cleavage and have a highly appealing greasy and pale complexion!!

Who's with me?!

DebieS Thu 25-Aug-16 18:53:08

High five brewcake
Literally how I was from Sunday till yesterday

divadee Fri 26-Aug-16 09:26:51

Me!!!! I am moving house next week and I have done nothing but eat burger flavour crisps and watch crappy tv for 3 days!! Luckily I have packers coming in to do the move but I still need to sort the stuff out so I don't end up taking a load of rubbish with us. I just have no inclination for anything other than to eat rubbish food and relax

zopeckham Sun 28-Aug-16 16:37:39

go for it ladies!

so knackered and sick, I haven't managed to dry my hair since I found out I was pregnant 5 weeks ago. I've just started a new job so my colleagues must think I'm a right mess...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now