Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sizes to pack

(5 Posts)
Dlah Thu 25-Aug-16 13:15:36

I'm 31+1 and want to start sorting hospital bag.

Obviously I don't know what size baby is going to be, but don't know how many of each size to take?

I have some new born, some first size, some 0-3

Thoughts?

Karmin Thu 25-Aug-16 13:27:24

Sounds good smile and make sure if possible your partner/family/friend knows where to find some more to bring in if needed

Clairejessica123 Thu 25-Aug-16 14:59:33

I packed newborn and 0-3 as we were told baby was going to be huge (came out 6lb12!) I had left a pile of things for my husband to bring at home if we needed extras and just packed a couple of each

MrsRhubarb Thu 25-Aug-16 18:21:25

I think a range of sizes is good, you probably won't be in hospital long enough to need much and if you do need top ups at least whoever brings more stuff in will know which size you think is best by then.

That said the smallet I had was newborn, amd I was caught out when my DD appeared slightly on the dinky size (full term) and newborn drowned her. I just made do as we hadn't bought anything smaller!

Trifleorbust Thu 25-Aug-16 19:24:21

I'm going to pack newborn and one or two sleep suits in 0-3 unless I'm led to believe she will be massive/I go drastically over. The worst that can happen is the hospital will give me something to stick on her while we ask someone to bring in some bigger stuff. If it's too big, we'll manage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now