Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is labour near????

(4 Posts)
AmyAmy29 Wed 24-Aug-16 20:46:45

Hi ladies

I'm currently 37 + 5
For the past week I've had on and off diahreah with nausea, increased discharge, period cramps on and off down below travelling to my thighs. I'm having a pressure pain down low in the bottom of my back like someone's twisting and I feel overall heavier and needing the loo more. Today I noticed my bump has went funny....can labour be near?

user1472501544 Mon 29-Aug-16 21:49:03

I feel like I'm in same situation , I've had diarreah on and on for last 2 weeks and now I have flu like symptoms and mild period cramping I'm only 33 weeks so obviously worried . Hopefully it's a sign for you though! I've read loads online and having diarreah is deffo a sign as its clearing your system out ready for labour! And same with flu I have a runny nose and read that is clearing out ready for labour also! Not sure if that's true but it's what I read, I might just have a common cold 😂😂 . I also have loads of watery discharge went to get checked and wasn't my waters so just increased discharge . I've also being loosing my mucas plug for weeks now I think it's just re growing ! 🙈

Andbabymakesthree Mon 29-Aug-16 21:55:48

Sounds like body is gearing up but still could be weeks. Try and carry on calmly and enjoy this uncertain time!

Macdat Tue 30-Aug-16 00:27:00

I remember when I was having all that and was so sure it was coming. I was so excited. Labour started a week and a half later. Sometimes your body just starts preparing for labour bit by bit and these symptoms can last a couple of weeks. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now