Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Period like pain @ 34 + 2

(3 Posts)
MummyKatie88 Wed 17-Aug-16 21:30:42

Currently suffering from period like pains and cramps at 34 weeks. Also have been experiencing stabbing pains in the cervix, was checked a month ago at hospital and all was still ok!

I'm just so uncomfortable? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks xx

SeashellHoarder Thu 18-Aug-16 05:23:15

Are you getting tightenings with the pain at all? If so, I would be seeing a midwife sharpish.

Otherwise I've found it can be quite normal (for me) later in pregnancy when you are tired, so evenings or when you've had a sleepless night.

ALittleOblivion Thu 18-Aug-16 08:15:21

I got this from around the same time with my first two DC when their heads started to engage. Felt just like mild period cramps and as I remember they were pretty much on and off until delivery (both just after due date). 32 weeks with DC3 now so expecting similar at some point...

Having said that, if you are at all concerned please do phone a midwife to discuss as my experience may not be the same as yours of course! Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now