Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Black line down belly??

(3 Posts)
KayBlake Wed 17-Aug-16 15:40:24

So, I think I'm pregnant but it's too early to tell. It would be about 10-14 days or around that if I was but everyday I'm feeling super super lethargic; my belly constantly feels like it's turning like I'm on a boat or something; I'm either super hungry ALL of the time or have a total aversion to food; my knees are aching so so badly and then today i noticed this black line down my belly and I've never noticed it before???

LondonGirl83 Wed 17-Aug-16 16:01:17

Take a test. If that's a linea nigra it's very early to have one but I guess it's possible. Good luck!

objectsintherearviewmirror Wed 17-Aug-16 18:41:54

Definitely take a test. I didn't get a linea nigra with DS until almost 30 weeks. Almost 17 weeks now with DS2 and haven't got one yet or tbh, heard of anyone getting one as early as you would be. Not that that's any indication it's not possible of course. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now