We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due date buddies

(10 Posts)
SweetSesame Wed 17-Aug-16 12:11:25

I'm due sept 8th and was wondering if there was anyone else due around the same time?

GeorgeBFC Thu 18-Aug-16 15:18:48

Ooh yeah I'm due Sept 6th. How you getting on? smile

SweetSesame Thu 18-Aug-16 16:36:27

Hi, I'm not too bad to be honest. I can't tell the difference between my SPD or lightening crotch these days confused

How are you?

leoniethelioness Thu 18-Aug-16 16:52:52

Hi. We have a thread in Antenatal Clubs for September mums. You can ask to be invited to the Facebook group too. 😁

nuggles Thu 18-Aug-16 19:23:50

Ooh I'm due the 8th sept too!

Although with the way I'm feeling I hope this baby makes an earlier appearance now I'm full term smile

Is this your first?

SweetSesame Thu 18-Aug-16 21:09:40

Hi lioness, I have found the thread (after making this post) and asked to join the Facebook group but no luck yet x

SweetSesame Thu 18-Aug-16 21:12:23

Hey nuggles, I'm secretly hoping so too otherwise my induction starts September 12th 9:30am. I am booked for a membrane sweep the day after our due date so I'm that works and I can avoid the dreaded propess insert

nuggles Fri 19-Aug-16 10:41:00

Fingers crossed the sweep works, unless your baby comes before!

I'm trying the hot curry and pineapple this weekend. Know it might be a myth but worth a try eh!

GeorgeBFC Fri 19-Aug-16 16:22:30

I'm doing okay apart from the indigestion, tiredness and uncomfortable nights. Been lucky so far with my pregnancy, no sickness etc, and very much enjoying maternity leave! Xx

twoundertwowillbefun Fri 19-Aug-16 22:44:02

I'm due the 8th too! It can't come quick enough as I'm over this pregnancy....he kicks like mad and in not getting any sleep (obviously won't be better when he's out either but at least he'll be something cute to look at wink)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now