Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

23W and my nipples itch to buggery

(9 Posts)
YoungGirlGrowingOld Mon 15-Aug-16 14:02:48

Has anyone else experienced this (or do I just need to change my washing powder/fabric softener)?

Have read all the stuff about OC and I am planning to ask for a liver function test to be on the safe side, but it's definitely nipp-related and nowhere else - not to mention bloody hard to scratch at work.

Help!

thecatsarecrazy Mon 15-Aug-16 15:09:14

I asked about this last week. General advice is get comfy bras and use some cream. My nips itch and have got huge blush

YoungGirlGrowingOld Mon 15-Aug-16 15:36:47

Thanks cats - can I ask what cream you are using?

And same here re: size. DH says my boobs look like RAF target practice (and the veins! Eek!)

RuskBaby Mon 15-Aug-16 15:41:47

Lasinoh is fabulous, try and resist itching it really does just make it worse.

Jodie1982 Mon 15-Aug-16 15:56:51

My whole boob area and all underneath are driving me crazy with the itching. My 6th pregnancy and i have never experienced it before 😣

EnglebertSlaptyback Mon 15-Aug-16 16:00:28

I remember this from about this time. It drove me fucking mental! It did ease though! No advice, just scratched gently! Eventually didn't care about being discrete!

leoniethelioness Mon 15-Aug-16 16:02:09

I had this for a bit. Nipple cream really helped.

thecatsarecrazy Mon 15-Aug-16 16:05:45

I've just been using whatever bland moisturizer I already have about, I've got a drawer of odds and ends.

YoungGirlGrowingOld Mon 15-Aug-16 17:13:17

Thanks all. I found some vagisil in my desk and just slapped that on. blush Probably not advisable but it seems to have worked.

Will gran some lasinoh on the way home. Good to know I'm not alone and thank you flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now