Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Lacking symptoms

(11 Posts)
88betty Mon 15-Aug-16 13:41:28

Hi, I'm 10 weeks and one day and I feel completely normal I'm really worried about my lack of symptoms. Has anyone else experienced this?

Dixiechick17 Mon 15-Aug-16 13:49:22

I did, I had no symptoms other than feeling tired, my DD is now 14 months. It's stressful when you're symptomless. I had a reassurance scan at 9 weeks which helped me.

88betty Mon 15-Aug-16 13:55:12

It's extremely stressful. I have had a scan at 8+3 all was fine. But still convincing myself something could be wrong.
I did originally get pretty bad symptoms which disappeared suddenly at about 7 weeks, ever since I've felt more a less normal.

Crazycatlady83 Mon 15-Aug-16 14:01:34

I had no symptoms, apart from being tired. But I can understand your worry - I was he same! But my DS is now 15 months so nothing to worry about! I also had a reassurance scan at 8+4 and saw the heartbeat, so that was very reassuring! Enjoy your pregnancy!

88betty Mon 15-Aug-16 14:07:44

Thank you! Everyone is saying I'm lucky but there isn't any reassurance without symptoms I know that sounds silly.
Apparently miscarriage rates drop to 2% after seeing a heartbeat at 8 weeks so I'm trying to reassure myself with that. Can't wait for my next scan!

boodles101 Mon 15-Aug-16 17:36:41

Same here! I even posted something similar to you but I'm currently 19weeks and all going smoothly

88betty Mon 15-Aug-16 17:53:43

Brilliant, lovely news, I guess we can't rely on symptoms to mean anything anyway.

raviolidreaming Mon 15-Aug-16 20:14:50

I didn't have any early symptoms at all. At 15 weeks, my feet hurt and I've gone off avocado - that's it!

88betty Tue 16-Aug-16 07:26:44

It's nice to know others have been in the same situation and all is well.

nataliefruit Tue 16-Aug-16 19:27:11

I'm 21 weeks now and didn't really have any symptoms in the first trimester. I very occasionally vomited but it was a feel sick, immediately be sick, feel completely fine afterwards thing so can't complain! Try not to worry about not having lots of symptoms & just try to get excited about your new little one instead 😊

88betty Tue 16-Aug-16 20:28:50

Thank you! I've actually been feeling a little sick on n off today, so that's a little reassurance as daft as it may seem. Thanks for all the replies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now