Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can I have some help?

(26 Posts)
DrRBannerx Mon 15-Aug-16 06:31:33

Today I am due on my period, I have been TTC for 6 months now and have pcos, aunt flow hasn't turned up yet so I thought I'd do a test just for luck. Attached is a photo of my result about two minutes after pregnancy test was taken, is this an evaporation line or a bfp? Please let me know x I've had no symptoms except ones I normally get with aunt flow even cramping up till last night x

Herobump Mon 15-Aug-16 06:42:16

Hey that does look like a faint positive...it might be slightly early to give you the right results. Perhaps if you try in a few days, you'll know the correct result one way or the either !

I know it's not at all an easy wait, when all you can think about the bfp, but Trust me when I say this, I have been through months of anxiety and gone through tons of these tests, & got my bfp the month I binned everything, relaxed and just let nature take its course. wink

Good luck ! smilesmile

DocMcFanjo Mon 15-Aug-16 06:44:41

Looks like a positive to me! Fingers crossed for you OP.

ForTheLoveOfSocks Mon 15-Aug-16 06:51:08

Most definitely a bfpgrin. Congratulations flowers

DrRBannerx Mon 15-Aug-16 06:51:20

Hey herobump, thanks for your reply, I totally thought this wasn't my month as oh had hurt his back at work a day before ovulation so I canned in trying for this month, just took a test on the off chance and now I'm confused. My birthday on Wednesday, maybe I'll take a another then and see what I get! Congratulations on your pregnancy smile

SouthDownsSunshine Mon 15-Aug-16 06:52:44

Definitely a positive! Wait a few days and it should be a nice dark line.

DrRBannerx Mon 15-Aug-16 06:53:22

Hey Docmcfanjo, fortheloveofsocks thank you for replying! I hope you're right! star

DrRBannerx Mon 15-Aug-16 06:55:42

Southdownsunshine thanks for your lovely reply, I'm re testing on Wednesday (my birthday) and I'll keep this updated halo fingers crossed! What a present that will be xz

rosegoldie Mon 15-Aug-16 07:03:45

Looks like a positive to me! Get a first response test (frer); they're the pink ones and super sensitive so will detect if you are early.

But looks v promising to me! How exciting, congrats xxx

DrRBannerx Mon 15-Aug-16 07:09:56

Rosegoldie thank you! I'm really not sure on how to react as I'm worried it could be wrong! Here's to two agonising days of waiting! Or would you say the pink one would be better to use today? X

drinkyourmilk Mon 15-Aug-16 07:18:35

That's a positive. Congratulations mama flowers
get a frer to use with fmu tomorrow if you still aren't sure.

DrRBannerx Mon 15-Aug-16 07:24:33

Thanks Drinkyourmilk, I think I'm in shock still! Here's to hoping it is positive, this pregnancy will be a rainbow baby if all is well.. Will test again tomorrow morning as I don't think I can wait x

GinIsIn Mon 15-Aug-16 07:31:14

That's very definitely positive - congratulations!! Get an FRER or superdrug early response to set your mind at rest.

GinIsIn Mon 15-Aug-16 07:32:10

PS that's a strong enough positive that if you test later today not with FMU on a pink dye test you will still get a confirmation if you don't want to wait grin

DrRBannerx Mon 15-Aug-16 07:38:12

Fenellamaxwell, thank you! I really can't believe it I'm so so happy! I will be on a mission when my daughter wakes up (4 and a half year old.. Big gap!) to rush down to superdrug thanks so much for your kind words x

Jayne266 Mon 15-Aug-16 07:53:01

Good luck x

DrRBannerx Mon 15-Aug-16 08:40:49

Here are my pregnancy tests from today (had three in the house) first one top at 6am middle around 7:30am and bottom just now at 8:40am feeling hopeful. Thanks for all your replies xx

quitecrunchy Mon 15-Aug-16 08:49:00

Those are really clear positives - congratulations! Xxx

Blackpoollassy Mon 15-Aug-16 09:18:22

def positives

madmadamemim Mon 15-Aug-16 09:25:08

Definitely positive - congratulations!

DrRBannerx Mon 15-Aug-16 09:34:43

Thank you so much everyone! What a beautiful Monday x

April241 Mon 15-Aug-16 11:08:50

Definite positives, you'd probably get a pregnant on a clearblue with those, I had an extremely faint positive on one of the hospital tests, proper squinter with fmu and a 1-2 weeks that night with a CB.

Congratulations!! smile

MrsRhubarb Mon 15-Aug-16 12:36:55

Congrats!

drinkyourmilk Mon 15-Aug-16 14:39:08

Get yourself on the due in April 2017 thread smile

DrRBannerx Tue 16-Aug-16 12:07:55

Thank you everyone, yesterday was amazing I made a scavenger hunt for my partner when he came home and he loved it! I've got the doctors appointment tomorrow (my birthday!) also took three tests yesterday throughout the day and they just kept being darker and darker, it's settling in now! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now