Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Gender reveal at Hemel hospital 20 week scan?

(4 Posts)
SkyLucy Sun 14-Aug-16 10:27:24

Hi, has anyone recently had their 20-week abnormality scan at Hemel Hempstead hospital? I'd like to find out the sex but it's just occurred to me they might not tell me! I think their policy's changed a lot over the years, but I can't find anyone who's had a scan recently to ask.

Thanks for any help! I'll book a private scan if Hemel can't tell me.

Jodie1982 Sun 14-Aug-16 18:49:50

I think it would be best to call ultrasound unit to ask. Congratulations

Trilby4pink Sun 14-Aug-16 20:23:19

Hey! We were there 6 weeks ago now - if you mention at the start that you would like to know then they will do their best to find out. Obviously this is secondary to all the other checks on baby and if he's not in the right position there's not a lot they can do! We had to go back a couple of weeks later as baby was sleeping curled up and they couldn't get a spine measurement!

SkyLucy Sun 14-Aug-16 20:48:15

Ah thanks both! Great to hear recent experience trilby - great to hear they can tell us, as long as bubba behaves!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now