Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

10 week symptom loss

(5 Posts)
NorthLondonMum83 Sat 13-Aug-16 08:59:48

Just that really...10wks tomorrow and have had fatigue, sore everything, throwing up - with a 1 year old and full time full on job it's been hard going. Last two days I feel physically amazing - and therefore terrified. Appetite back, boobs fine...In last pregnancy the symptoms weren't quite so intense but they lasted longer. Had one mc couple of years ago...is the 10wk symptom drop relatively common...perhaps the hormones are levelling out? Thanks!

skatesection Sat 13-Aug-16 09:10:35

I started to feel much better at about 11 weeks, so maybe your placenta has taken over the hard work. Can you go see your GP?

NorthLondonMum83 Sat 13-Aug-16 18:34:12

Thanks skate. I had a private scan today and all is definitely good in there just now. A bouncing waving baby! Phew. Now I can just enjoy not feeling sick!?

YouSay Sat 13-Aug-16 18:41:41

Yes enjoy not being sick. You will soon start to feel the baby moving which is really reassuring. I always felt really early - 14 weeks. Congrats!

skatesection Sat 13-Aug-16 19:44:04

Yay!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now