Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help with tall maternity clothes!

(12 Posts)
Bellabelloo Tue 09-Aug-16 23:01:30

Hi! I am really struggling with finding a nice pair of tall jeans. I have tried Top Shop Tall, Mummy Long Legz and Long Tall Sally. Can anyone recommend anywhere else for 36" inside leg jeans? Pleeeease?! X

finova Tue 09-Aug-16 23:22:51

Poss asos. They do tall maternity.

miniswin Wed 10-Aug-16 12:37:03

I'm pushing 6 feet tall and the best maternity jeans I've found were actually H&M 'shaping' skinnies... They seem incredibly long, I actually usually roll them up. For me they've been pretty true to size; I'm a 10 normally and still wearing my size 10s at almost 36 weeks. They have a lovely stretchy over-bump band. The only problem is that they seem not to be restocking them on the website, but you might have more luck in store. The normal H&M jeans have been TERRIBLE though, really really tight on the leg, then if you size up baggy round the bum hmm. Agree ASOS also worth a look, would size up in those though as I've always found ASOS jeans a bit skimpy on the sizing as they don't have masses of stretch.

MmmMalbec Wed 10-Aug-16 15:30:44

I'll second h&m. Nice and long!

Bellabelloo Wed 10-Aug-16 17:22:26

Awesome!! Thank you so much. I didn't even know they did a tall range!! I'm heading over to the website now. X

Bellabelloo Wed 10-Aug-16 17:27:44

Do H&M do soecifically tall maternity jeans or are the standard ones long?

MmmMalbec Wed 10-Aug-16 17:29:11

The standard ones are just a decent length. They were when I got them a few years ago anyway. I'll have a look on the website to see if they still do the ones I had....

MmmMalbec Wed 10-Aug-16 17:30:44

m2.hm.com/m/en_gb/productpage.0344157006.html

MmmMalbec Wed 10-Aug-16 17:32:47

This makes them look short but they really weren't!

wherethefuckisthefuckingtuna Wed 10-Aug-16 17:33:59

http://m.tallgirls.co.uk/tall-clothing/maternity

Bubbinsmakesthree Wed 10-Aug-16 21:44:17

Another vote for h&m standard maternity jeans - very long! And ASOS do some good longer length maternity wear in their tall range.

One of the things I am looking forward to in being pregnant again is getting to wear my maternity jeans - strangely I had less difficulty finding jeans to fit when I was pregnant than I normally do!

HelenF35 Wed 10-Aug-16 21:45:20

New look do 36 inch leg maternity jeans.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now