Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is baby engaged?

(4 Posts)
AmyAmy29 Tue 09-Aug-16 22:18:04

Hi ladies! I'm currently 35 + 3 and the photo attached below is my bump yesterday morning and then my bump tonight....it's totally disappeared I'm also not feeling baby move as much I've only had a few little wriggles. When I was walking to the shop earlier I was having a piercing, stabbing like pain inside my lady bits like I ward absolutely bursting for a pee and when I ran to toilet nothing came out....can baby be engaging this early on? Or does it sound like anything concerning. I don't want to keep phoning the hospital think there a bit fed up with me

FellOutOfBed2wice Tue 09-Aug-16 22:21:39

I've gone through exactly the same symptoms yesterday and today at 36+1 and have been informed today that baby is engaged. That said I can still feel strong movements so if you can't, you need to get thee to triage.

Also, this definitely happened at a similar time with my daughter and she still held out until 39+4.

winewolfhowls Tue 09-Aug-16 22:22:37

Definitely call the hospital, for your own peace of mind. They will be glad to you, honest.

AmyAmy29 Tue 09-Aug-16 22:30:29

Thank you ladies. I'm still having wriggles etc but nothing really strong that being said she's usually more quiet at night time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now