Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hcg levels in blood test. Any advice please or reassurance.

(5 Posts)
muffliato Mon 08-Aug-16 13:54:18

Hi I had some bad pain and a bit of bleeding and am very newly pregnant maybe 2-3 weeks. So I went to the a&e on the advice of the doctors and they took my bloods.
My hcg was 189. That was 3 days ago
Went again today and its only gone up to 210.
I've got to go for another test in 2 days but cascasnt help worrying in the meantime.

Has anyone had similar results and gone on to have a healthy baby or is there definitely something wrong?

Thanks for reading.

helenatroy Mon 08-Aug-16 14:07:30

Same thing happened to me five months ago. Turned out I'd conceived twins and lost one really early like five weeks. I'm now six months pregnant with a little girl. It started doubling every couple of days after that. Good luck, I remember being obsessed with numbers at that point.

Warl Mon 08-Aug-16 14:15:21

Hi, sorry I don't have a positive to share but I didn't want to read and run. I had the same experience & it turned out I had a blighted ovum pregnancy. Really hope that all is ok for you x

muffliato Mon 08-Aug-16 14:58:32

Thank you for your replies.
I can't wait for Wednesday for my next test.

helenatroy Mon 08-Aug-16 15:06:22

Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now