Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Clear blue conception indicator - work of the devil?

(9 Posts)
m33r Mon 08-Aug-16 08:24:38

Hi there. I had an MC in Feb and CP in June. I'm now supposed to be 7+1 and have an early scan next Friday. I made the mistake this morning of doing a CB digi and it still only came up 2-3. I've been on these forums long enough to know better than to take these weeks too seriously but surely at this stage it should be 3+? That's why I did it TBH. I was certain that if all was well it would be 3+ Because I am so far on??

Has anyone used these this late on and it turn out to be ok? Very worried that it's all over for me. TIA

m33r Mon 08-Aug-16 20:36:10

Bump

BeardMinge Mon 08-Aug-16 20:58:43

Pregnancy tests stop being effective after a certain point. Google 'hook effect'.

m33r Mon 08-Aug-16 22:02:00

Thanks beard. I've started bleeding tonight so am not hopeful

LBNM19 Mon 08-Aug-16 23:21:41

Sorry to hear you have started bleeding.

The tests really aren't accurate though. I took around 10 of them, desperate to get a 3+ it stayed on 2-3 for much longer than it should of, went up to 3+ back down to 2-3 and then back to 3+ I then promised myself not to take one again.

I also had a very heavy bleed at 11 weeks. I'm really hoping everything is OK at your scan xx

m33r Tue 09-Aug-16 03:55:35

Thank you lbnm. I will update tomorrow

m33r Tue 09-Aug-16 11:42:55

Will update in on another thread as looking for reassurance but wanted to include here for future searches. I went for my scan and was dated 6weeks - so 3.7mm and no heartbeat but a white spot, foetal pole and yolk sac - bit should be 7+2 so they are rescanning me next week.

BeardMinge Tue 09-Aug-16 15:52:49

Fingers crossed for you. x

m33r Wed 10-Aug-16 21:35:30

Just an update for future searches: confirmed MC today but with lots of bleeding and clotting not just the indicator X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now