Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Blood pressure

(2 Posts)
steph0488 Sat 06-Aug-16 17:15:08

Hi I'm 12 weeks pregnant today and I have always had low blood pressure even before getting pregnant but over the last 2 weeks or so it seems to have gotten much worse. I get blurred vision, light headedness and dizziness when I get up in the morning or move from sitting to standing position. This afternoon my blurred vision was so bad I couldn't see anything at all for about 20seconds and my husband had to grab me to steady me when I stood up because I looked like I was "about to faint". Just wondering does anyone else suffer from low blood pressure and if so do you have any tips to help? I've tried waiting for a while before getting up and moving my legs before standing when I've been on sofa etc but it still seems to be getting worse. Xx

choccybiscuit Sat 06-Aug-16 20:15:38

You poor thing. I don't have any advice I'm afraid, but you should get yourself checked out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now