Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this a positive test?

(19 Posts)
Jellybellymoo Thu 04-Aug-16 19:55:24

Hi all, I'm hoping somebody may be able to help out my mind at ease!

Me and DH have been ttc since we unfortunately had a mc 3 months ago. I had brought some of those cheap one-step tests from eBay and after missing my period this month I have taken one daily and all negative! I went out and got a first response just in case the tests were inaccurate and this is the result! I'm trying not to get too excited but I'm not worried it could perhaps be an evap line giving me false hope!

The line appeared after 2 minutes!

Not sure what to think, the one-step tests worked perfectly when I was pregnant with my DS so just confused?

I usually get sore boobs and feel different but I don't this time so don't 'feel' pregnant but I understand all pregnancies are different! I'm just hoping this is the good news we are after!

Thanks in advance for any comments!

PrincessWatermelon Thu 04-Aug-16 19:56:56

Yup. That's positive! Congratulations!

LuckySantangelo1 Thu 04-Aug-16 19:57:57

I see two lines! Congrats!

m33r Thu 04-Aug-16 20:00:54

Looks positive to me too. Congrats!! X

stabbybitch Thu 04-Aug-16 20:05:02

Congratulations, I see two lines flowers

TipBoov Thu 04-Aug-16 20:05:42

Yes I can see two lines too!

milpool Thu 04-Aug-16 20:09:35

I would say so! Take another test in a couple of days to be safe though smile

Jellybellymoo Thu 04-Aug-16 20:11:08

grin thank you for your comments! We are not telling family until we have a scan so it's really nice to get some second opinions! Starting to feel a little more real now! Eek! I just hope this one stays! Xx

Nojo82 Thu 04-Aug-16 20:16:09

Positive. Mine was like this, now 19weeks.. congratulations..

MiddleClassProblem Thu 04-Aug-16 20:17:51

I'd say so! You can tear again in a few days for your own peace of mind but otherwise congratulations!

ItsASunnyDay Thu 04-Aug-16 20:23:26

Yep definitely. Congratulations! I had one even lighter than this and I'm now 16 weeks smile

Jellybellymoo Thu 04-Aug-16 20:27:09

Thank you all so much, I have another test, I may take it tomorrow morning as I took this one late afternoon! Fingers crossed I'll get an even stronger result grin

ItsASunnyDay Thu 04-Aug-16 22:36:45

How many DPO are you OP? Mine started getting darker after missed period (I tested early as was impatient!) a week after missed period I did a nice clear blue digital so it was in nice words for me smile

lougle Thu 04-Aug-16 22:51:05

That's positive. 😊

HughLauriesStubble Thu 04-Aug-16 23:13:22

Congrats!

cantmakeme Fri 05-Aug-16 08:39:44

Congrats! That's great!
I had one a bit like that - how do I attach it? Would love opinions!

Jellybellymoo Sat 06-Aug-16 20:21:18

Itsasunnyday I'm not sure how many DPO I am as I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated and this is my first cycle since the mc but I was expecting a period roughly around the start of this week! I did a clear blue digital yesterday and it said pregnant so I'm very happy!

Cantmakeme there is a little icon under the text box looks like a paper clip, you will be able to add it through that smile

ItsASunnyDay Sat 06-Aug-16 20:39:43

Eek good news on the CBD! Congratulations! flowers

Jellybellymoo Sat 06-Aug-16 23:19:21

Thank you 😁

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now