Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Slimming world whilst pregnant

(4 Posts)
Rachiepach33 Thu 04-Aug-16 13:11:41

Hi all,

I am trying to sensibly limit excessive weight gain and wondered if anyone is following the slimming world plan whilst being pregnant? And if so, what the difference is to the plan, if any, when you're pregnant.

I lost some weight before being pregnant on SW, but don't want to have to pay to go back in order to discover I have gained masses!

I had heard it was extra healthy options A?

Thanks xxx

BettyOBarley Thu 04-Aug-16 13:12:54

Hi, I'm not following it at the moment (did try but it's gone out of the window a bit!)
but it is an extra A and an extra B choice.

Dlah Thu 04-Aug-16 14:18:27

I started back last week and as above its just 2 healthy A's & B's instead of 1. I lost 2lb this week and I was happy, I was overweight when got pregnant and have put on a stone already (28 weeks) so I just want to maintain or loose that stone as I would still be classed obese even if lost that stone now.

Midwife has to sign she is happy for you to keep doing it at each appointment smile

Buttwing Thu 04-Aug-16 14:38:25

Rachie there is a slimming world board on mumsnet, I'm not pregnant but on the slimming world support thread there is at least one woman who is. Come over and say hi it's a really good thread with loads of support smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now