Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks pregnant

(5 Posts)
rubyrooster Wed 03-Aug-16 11:35:53

Oh my goodness.

This is my second pregnancy and I feel so rough

I cannot shake this tiredness and i feel so sick. Oh and I am so hungry. Any tips on what's best to eat to help.

Tried ginger biscuits, got the sick bands. On cyclizine. Nothing is working. sadsad

LBNM19 Wed 03-Aug-16 11:44:29

I feel for you it is so hard. Just rest as much as you can. No advise on what to eat as everything made me feel sick I just ate what ever I fancied that day. I had sickness up untill 14 weeks I'm 17 weeks and feeling much better now. Hope you do soon x

CharminglyGawky Wed 03-Aug-16 11:51:22

I don't know, I'm still struggling at 16wks but it got a lot lot better from about 12. Nothing I tried really helped. The anti-emetics stopped me throwing up but I still felt lousy. Just take it as easy as you can on a second pregnancy and focus on the fact that it doesn't last forever. Although I know it feels like it does!

rubyrooster Wed 03-Aug-16 16:57:33

Oh. I've been counting down to the 12 week point thinking that would be the end of it. sadI'm pretty sure it's a girl. I never had this with my lb.

Thank you for your replies xx

UnicornPee Wed 03-Aug-16 17:39:03

I'm also 7 weeks and constantly tired, which is no good when I'm so busy at work and can't tell anyone.
I seem to remember from my previous two it gets better after 13 weeks c

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now