Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Confused on pg tests!

(5 Posts)
Whenwillwe3meetagain Tue 02-Aug-16 08:37:40

I have PCOS so have longish cycles (38 days) but use ovia to help track it etc.
I took a sensitive pg tests 3 days before period due and got a vv feint positive and then one yesterday when period due and also positive. Pics attached. Then a normal non sensitive one today and it was negative. Any thoughts?

Missgraeme Tue 02-Aug-16 08:42:04

The left looks + but the right looks like dye run. And the non sensitive hasn't picked up hcg yet that's all.

Whenwillwe3meetagain Tue 02-Aug-16 08:56:01

Oh didn't know about dye run, is that a common thing?

Have been feeling a bit bloated and can feel a bit of sciatica which I had dreadfully in last pregnancy so have my hope up.

Frazzled2207 Tue 02-Aug-16 09:20:12

Both those tests are positive, I wouldn't worry if a less sensitive one isn't + yet though you might like to do another test in a few days.
I did a pg test every 2 days in the early stages to analyse the darkening of the linewink
Congratulations

Whenwillwe3meetagain Tue 02-Aug-16 18:06:31

Thanks Frazzled Ill continue doing tests to see what happens. First month of TTC #2 so wasn't expecting much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now