Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

miscarriage?

(3 Posts)
cheesemumma Mon 01-Aug-16 12:15:05

So sorry to start another thread like this but i have scoured the internet for answers, cant find any, and i just feel so scared and lonely. My husband is working in a different country now and i'm just in need of some friendly advise.

I am about 11+4 days and have my first scan on Wednesday. On Saturday, i went out and, for an hour, bled pink blood. After that it stopped. I've been spotting brown blood since. I haven't really had many pregnancy symptoms so far and i'm just so scared to go to the scan, alone on Wednesday, and find out that i have had a missed miscarriage (which, thanks to Dr Google i'm convinced i've had). Has anybody else experienced anything like this?

The waiting it just the hardest. I've not rung midwife/doctor as its stopped now and scan is on Wednesday anyway so what else could they do?

bugsey123 Mon 01-Aug-16 12:44:19

Lots of women I know have had this and gone on to have healthy babies! The worry is the worst I was constantly through pregnancy but it won't help! Just know that it is common and not necessarily something that will affect the baby! Xxx

bugsey123 Mon 01-Aug-16 12:45:00

Also I would contact your midwife! If nothing else she may be able to reassure you X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now