Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Clear blue faint positive digital negative

(16 Posts)
Swill83 Sat 30-Jul-16 14:14:00

Hi I was hoping someone can help I am a few days late and took a clear blue which appeared as a faint positive
Unsure I did a second which is also a faint positive
So I did a clear blue digital that has shown as not pregnant
I have been searching the web and I'm still not sure
Can anyone else help?

outtheothersidefinally Sat 30-Jul-16 14:17:05

How many DPO are you?

DianaMitford Sat 30-Jul-16 14:17:32

Just low levels of HCG because you're early on smile CB digital not as sensitive. Congratulations!

Swill83 Sat 30-Jul-16 14:19:09

Thanks
I don't want to get my hopes up too much I have been trying over 2 years x

Swill83 Sat 30-Jul-16 14:20:51

12 from last day

DianaMitford Sat 30-Jul-16 14:30:03

It's a definite positive! Just wait a few days (easier said than done, I know!) and you should get a nice strong positive smile

Alternatively you can poas every morning for two weeks, obsessively compare lines and drive yourself mad like I did. She's 9 now smile

Swill83 Sat 30-Jul-16 14:53:53

Thanks diana

Swill83 Sat 30-Jul-16 15:59:35

I just pulled the digital one apart after doing research online
Two lines again one faint

Elbekind Sat 30-Jul-16 16:01:23

Definitely looks like a BFP to me!! Congratulations!
Just looks like HCG levels are a bit low as it is so early.
grin

CheeseandGherkins Sat 30-Jul-16 16:05:02

Two lines on the digital don't mean anything. You're not supposed to open them as they aren't read by the naked eye. It says that on the instructions too.

Fingers crossed for you but I never trust the blue dye tests. I've had faint lines on almost every one I've done but still not been pregnant. I prefer first response which is a pink dye. Good luck

Swill83 Sat 30-Jul-16 16:12:25

Thanks cheeseandgherkins I will go and get one of them to try

Good luck

Happy16 Sat 30-Jul-16 16:13:44

Looks positive to me too. Congratulations!

April241 Sat 30-Jul-16 16:28:57

They look positive to me but I never liked the blue dyes either, get a first response from super drug smile you'll probably get nice pink lines on those. Congratulations!

Lovelyjubbly123 Sat 30-Jul-16 16:33:23

A line is a line! My very faint line is now a happy little 3 year old smile if there wasn't HCG present there would not be any line at all. Congratulations x

anxietywinsagain Sat 30-Jul-16 16:37:19

When I was pregnant I took a clear blue test and it showed positive, I then went to the doctors where they made me do another test and it was negative. I then went home and did a few more 17 tests all of which were positive. I went back to the doctors to prove them wrong only to have another test there and be told I'm not pregnant again. So anyway the nurses told me to phone clear blue up and complain even though I said how can 17 of their tests from different stores be wrong. So as with everything I went online and apparently the pink tests are more accurate early on. I went back with the pink positive test and demanded to be confirmed as pregnant lol. Maybe get a pink one as well? Good luck.

Swill83 Mon 01-Aug-16 06:59:09

Just an update i did the 1st response only one line

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now