Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby brain frustrations

(3 Posts)
Dlah Wed 27-Jul-16 12:15:08

I like to think I'm a reasonably intelligent 29 year old female, with a good job and a sensible head . . Until I got pregnant!

This morning I walked out the house, got to the car and then couldn't find my keys/had a massive panic . . To realise I'd left them hanging in the door :/

Now I realise I've underquoted a client for her nails (I do nails on the side of my normal job for pocket money) and put myself out of £20-30 but it's my own fault and I feel too bad to tell her now so I'm just going to have to honour the price I quoted.

What's happening to me! I feel like an absolute thicko angry

isthatpoisontoo Wed 27-Jul-16 12:24:04

Pregnancy does strange things to your brain. At work recently I was asked to print out four pieces of A4 with an arrow on each. I asked what direction the arrows should go in. Never felt so stupid. blush

thecatsarecrazy Wed 27-Jul-16 14:34:23

I left my sons book bag outside of school. Had no idea until the teacher gave it to me the next day. She said oh dear lost a brain cell? Then said congratulations. My son must have told her

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now