Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

AIBU

(8 Posts)
AmyAmy29 Mon 25-Jul-16 17:29:41

I've recently been discharged from hospital after going into pre term labour, luckily contractions stopped and got steroid injections. However since leaving hospital I've been very sick and still getting lower abdo cramping. Every time I eat I'm bringing it back up, I've had a sore head for two days now and my feet and fingers are puffy but not extremely. I phoned my doctor and he told me to see my midwife but when I phoned my midwife she just told me to rest. AIBU in feeling shoved aside?

AmyAmy29 Mon 25-Jul-16 17:31:32

I've also experienced bouts of floaters in my vision and I'm 33 weeks

Haggisfish Mon 25-Jul-16 17:32:23

Have you got a home blood pressure machine? I'd call maternity ward or ward you were discharged from and ask for further advice/reassurance.

bobbinpop Mon 25-Jul-16 17:33:48

Call antenatal and tell them you need to come in. They'll be concerned about pre-eclampsia with those symptoms. Bring a urine sample!

RaeSkywalker Mon 25-Jul-16 17:43:23

Please call the ward direct and ask for help.

Imnotaslimjim Mon 25-Jul-16 17:47:59

I'm another voice saying please do go and get checked! You have some symptoms of pre-eclampsia. Where are the cramps/tummy pains? You can get pain in the right hand side of the rib cage too with pre-eclampsia.

Heirhelp Mon 25-Jul-16 18:04:16

Ring the hospital and ask them what to do.

AmyAmy29 Mon 25-Jul-16 18:08:04

The cramps are right above my pelvic bone very low abdominal on the right hand side they're coming and going though. I will phone the maternity triage unit where I was admitted thank you everyone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now