Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Show us your loot!

(5 Posts)
Dlah Sun 24-Jul-16 16:48:39

Just for fun . . Today I finally got round to putting babies wardrobe up and finally putting all the clothes in it . . Slightly shocked!

I will point out a fair bit of this was given to me by my sisters after her girls never wore, so haven't paid for it all but jesus! It's safe to say we have 0-3 and 3-6 months covered and then some! grin

This doesn't even include the drawer of knotted items one nana can't stop knitting for her!

workingMummy2305 Sun 24-Jul-16 16:54:53

Hey! Is that wardrobe from ikea? How did you get 2 poles for hanging things on?! I so need that!
And love your set up for LO! X

Dlah Sun 24-Jul-16 17:02:52

It is! Aneboda £39, then I popped B&Q yday and got an extra pole and fittings for £6.97! Definitely worth doing! X

user1467618369 Mon 25-Jul-16 00:47:33

This is 0-6 months. We found this very lovely woman on local free ads with literally a shitload for like £30. Wardrobe- Daddy went on a nesting spree, our girl had to have it pretty lol must own about 200 baby grows already.. It's our first 😳

Dlah Mon 25-Jul-16 11:35:23

Haha! So glad to see I'm not alone and I actually feel better now as your loot is much bigger than mine lol

I guess it's the natural excitement with first wanting to get stuff, and we'll prob learn our lesson for next time and know what we will/won't use!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now