Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Snacking at night

(4 Posts)
DebieS Thu 21-Jul-16 04:28:11

Hoping this is normal......
Since falling pregnant I have had nausea. Found out when I was 4weeks. Every night around 4am I wake up really hungry and feel so sick that I have to have dry biscuits by my bed to eat. I've never woken in the night to eat but the past 2 weeks it's constant. I'm already obese and can't really afford to be gaining unnecessary weight. I don't eat that much during the day because I'm so sick.
I'm 7 weeks pregnant, anyone else experiencing this or am I just weird haha confusedcakeblush

Loraline Thu 21-Jul-16 05:24:16

Through both pregnancies I did this. Was ravenous at night but it also helped lessen the morning sickness ifi snacked. I only really needed it in the first trimester or so and maybe a little at the very end. It's totally normal don't worry.

SunCrusHH Thu 21-Jul-16 08:30:13

How about doing some extra exercise during the day to work off the extra calories? If you eat say 200-300 calories of biccies then it's only a 2.5mile walk or thereabouts.

DebieS Thu 21-Jul-16 12:54:19

Thanx guys. Glad to know I'm not just greedy haha. Hopefully it passes soon cos I really need my sleep hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now