Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Constantly needing to wee! (Not UTI) Tmi

(5 Posts)
BelliniButterfly Tue 19-Jul-16 20:58:46

This is my first pregnancy and I am 24+1. For weeks now I have had increased frequency in urinating, not passing much urine and feeling like my bladder is constantly full. I know this is just general pregnancy symptoms so tried to just grit my teeth. However, it has got to the point that I could be going to the toilet 5-6 times per hour. Urine has come back clear and at my midwife appointment today she said baby must be lying on my bladder.

Any advice on how I can get the baby to move position so I can manage to get out of the house without panicking where the nearest toilet is?! This may seem really trivial but it's beginning to get me down because of how long its been going on and the horrible feeling of a constantly full bladder sad

pastabest Tue 19-Jul-16 21:22:19

I know it sounds the opposite of what you want but have you tried drinking more fluids? Although I'm not as far on as you I've been having a very similar feeling of needing to wee all the time but not much coming out. It's not painful but I just feel that general uncomfortable need to see feeling all the time.

I've found drinking a lot actually helps, seems to flush things out a bit better when I do actually go and gives me a much more satisfying seeing experience grin

Scrowy Tue 19-Jul-16 21:23:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NewlyNamedMe Tue 19-Jul-16 21:26:28

I was also going to suggestions drinking more. Makes it more worthwhile and might move thenlittle monkey too x

needahugbug Tue 19-Jul-16 22:03:13

I am exactly the same I'm 24wks and it ruins my day because every 5 minutes I need to find a toilet. I find myself not drinking anywhere near as much as I used to as I fear I'll spend all day on the toilet. If anyone find any solutions I will be sooo happy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now