Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Am I pregnant?

(4 Posts)
AW284 Tue 19-Jul-16 10:22:58

Hi, I'm just needing advice really...
So I came off the pill two months ago to try for a baby, usually I'm regular!
So I was tracking my ovulation and done everything right, I am now 8 days late I am hormonal, get dizzy spells, increased appetite and I have gas (sorry) I have taken a pregnancy test every day since I was due on and all of them are negative I've tried tesco and home bargain pregnancy tests! Can somebody please shed some light?

DollyBarton Tue 19-Jul-16 10:25:34

Hmm, until you get a positive test I think it's wise to assume you are not pregnant. It's possible you don't know your cycles yet due to being on the pullout are you sure you got a positive ovulation at some point? How long ago was that? It's more likely your cycles are not what you think.

DollyBarton Tue 19-Jul-16 10:27:38

You say you are regular but how long were you on the pill? The pill makes you artificially regular and even if you were naturally regular before starting the pill, time passes and unbeknownst to people their natural cycle has changed while being on the pill (not because of it though, just normal changes with getting older).

AW284 Tue 19-Jul-16 11:38:38

Well I was off the pill for a year and had a miscarriage and then I went on the pill for 3 months then decided we wanted to try again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now