Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Doner meat cravings!!

(7 Posts)
Dueindecember2016 Sun 17-Jul-16 17:34:48

Ladies, I have a craving for doner meat. It's from our local and trusted takeaway. What are your views? I can't see the harm.

Currently 18 weeks pregnant

MrsChrisPratt Sun 17-Jul-16 17:50:50

Ew, gross, I wouldn't want to, but probably would. I'm not a fan of reconstituted / fake meat though so the idea just makes me feel sick grin

Cheese and salt are where it's at for me.

UrineMikeHunt Sun 17-Jul-16 18:08:30

Yup. have many times

Without a moment of hesitation! grin

Beansprout30 Sun 17-Jul-16 21:53:30

I had quite a few kebabs during this pregnancy, I could really eat one now as it happens. Guilty pleasure grin

roseteapot101 Sun 17-Jul-16 22:10:05

i say everything moderation the odd take away wont do any harm .Its cooked meat theres no harm a bit greasy salty but the occasional treat is called living lol

Dueindecember2016 Mon 18-Jul-16 07:24:15

Thank you everyone. The meat was super hot but I did suffer from dry mouth during the night. Lots of water today!!!

roseteapot101 Tue 19-Jul-16 10:26:59

Some kebab places add way to much salt to their kebabs you end up dying of thirst.Try a site called justeat it has a review system so you can find the best kebab places in your area easily.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now