Talk

Advanced search

Hi

(3 Posts)
cody19 Fri 15-Jul-16 15:53:01

Hi i am pregnant with first baby and have scan in 2 weeks time is there need for me to worry :/ panic!!!

FirstTimerAtBeingAMummy Fri 15-Jul-16 16:15:16

Hi.
No need to worry. It's natural to be anxious at the moment though. I was the same before my first scan. It's normal to worry about everything being ok and if the baby is ok. Just try to enjoy it as much as u can. You will love the experience of the scan. As soon as you see your little bean on the screen all your worries will go away :-) but then it's only a matter of time until the next worry comes lol. But it's all natural. Pregnancy is s very worrying time even when everything is fine. It's out of our control and I think that increases anxiety. I think it's practice for all the worries that life will throw at you when baby comes along lol. But it is a fantastic time. I miss being pregnant but I am loving being a mum to my little one. Congratulations and good luck flowers

ScottishSnowflake Fri 15-Jul-16 16:26:07

Hi and congrats! I'm a first time Mum too and waiting for my scan date. There are a lot of lovely ladies on the anti-natal boards depending on when you're due. I'm due Feb 2017 and so part of the board for that monthsmile some are brand new Mum's and some aren't, but we're all in the same boat and handhold each other through good and bad times.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now