Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ridiculous pampers ad

(5 Posts)
icklekid Thu 14-Jul-16 18:02:26

Anyone else irrationally annoyed by the pampers ad on top of pregnancy pages (pic attached). I am fairly sure paying extortionate amounts for nappies wouldn't make my ds feel any more loved than he already does! I'm sure its just me being pregnant and annoyed by small things but still...is it just me??

Sophia1984 Thu 14-Jul-16 21:42:43

I am normally hypersensitive to advertising (you should see how angry I get about the screens in the hospital trying to sell me stretchmark cream while waiting for antenatal scans!) but I honestly didn't even consider that - I just thought it meant they won't feel any wetness. It is your prerogative as a pregnant woman to be irrationally annoyed by whatever you damn well please though! I hate the adverts where the baby girl is seen growing into a ballerina and the boy into a mathematician or astronaut!

AudreyBradshaw Fri 15-Jul-16 11:52:29

It is your prerogative as a pregnant woman to be irrationally annoyed by whatever you damn well please though!

^^This. I haven't seen the advert but Dh ate my last chocolate biscuit the other day and I genuinely thought to myself "If I killed him I wouldn't have to put up with shit like this! Maybe we should get divorced!" I love him beyond words, but he ate my biscuit. Welcome to the irrational feelings club! grin

GashleyCrumbTiny Fri 15-Jul-16 12:14:29

It wasn't just a biscuit though though, AudreyBradshaw (love the username!) It was a chocolate biscuit. That's not even irrational.

NovemberInDailyFailLand Fri 15-Jul-16 15:50:26

LTB Audrey. It's the only way you will ever live in biscuitty peace.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now