Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be?

(6 Posts)
Daftaboutthecat Wed 13-Jul-16 17:59:47

We just miscarried in March and I have taken a pregnancy test which is saying not pregnant but think I'm too early on for a positive. I have carpal tunnel in my hands at night, sensitive boobs, indigestion and a few brief moments of nausea all symptoms with my other 3 pregnancies. How soon did anyone else manage to get a positive result?

jcsc Wed 13-Jul-16 20:19:06

When is your period due?

thecatsarecrazy Wed 13-Jul-16 20:22:18

I used a Poundland poas test day before AF was due and got a clear positive

Daftaboutthecat Wed 13-Jul-16 20:40:03

I'm not due until the 19th July Think I'll need to wait a bit before doing another test. Is it normal to have so many symptoms so early?

jcsc Wed 13-Jul-16 22:26:17

Everyone's body is different. I tested positive 5 days before my period with my first bit with my last it wasn't positive until I was 2 days late and then it was ultra faint. Maybe get a first response early test double pack test in a couple of days if it's still negative wait until the 19th.
All the best x

Daftaboutthecat Thu 14-Jul-16 20:29:08

Period started today 😔 Can't believe it I had every symptom and was convinced I was pregnant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now