Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Angus cactus ??

(11 Posts)
Sarah1087 Tue 12-Jul-16 19:51:46

Hi has anyone tried Angus cactus and has it ever helped you conceive ?

Just been reading lots of good reviews on it via Google search. smile x

BettyOBarley Tue 12-Jul-16 20:29:52

Yes I'm sure it helped me.
We were ttc for 18 months (I have PCOS). I took agnus cactus and fell pregnant within a couple of months.
This time I took it for 3 months before we started trying and I fell pregnant the first month.

Sarah1087 Tue 12-Jul-16 21:17:27

That's fantastic becky. Massive congratulations 😁 I've been reading you don't take it after ovulation ? I'm going to order some tonight online. Cd1 for me today after 45 days off pill so I want to kick start myself. Xx

Sarah1087 Tue 12-Jul-16 21:17:42

Betty sorry lol

carebear841 Tue 12-Jul-16 21:23:40

I also used Agnus Castus and conceived quickly despite PCOS. It was my first month of using it but not sure if it was that or the other supplements I was taking, plus I was also doing acupuncture and acupressure, eating an organic/ sugar, dairy and wheat free diet and listening to the Circle and Bloom PCOS programme... I took it all through cycle - read more people arguing for that on forums than not - and I reduced it down from 12 weeks pregnant and came off totally by 18 ish weeks. I had to order from Amazon I think as you can only buy really measly amounts in UK/ EU now which again most people said would be ineffective. I can't be sure but fairly sure it helped me smile

Footle Tue 12-Jul-16 21:26:27

I think you mean Agnus Castus.

Sarah1087 Tue 12-Jul-16 21:42:01

My phone is predictive and changing everything lol I realised when I'd posted 😬

That's great to read carebear :-) gives me some hope. :-) just ordered some off eBay. 1000mg looking forward to seeing what happens xx

Footle Tue 12-Jul-16 23:22:48

I'm imagining Angus hopping about with a cactus up his kilt.

Footle Tue 12-Jul-16 23:24:26

Sorry , it's been a long day. I had good results using the stuff for a gynae problem long ago. Hope it works for you.

Sarah1087 Tue 12-Jul-16 23:52:24

Haha made me laugh. I will keep you posted and let you know what I think xx

BettyOBarley Thu 14-Jul-16 20:16:34

Yes that's right you stop taking it after ovulation until your period or hopefully you're pregnant! smile. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now