Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Leakage

(3 Posts)
Cantwaittobeamum Tue 12-Jul-16 17:54:33

I will be 6 weeks tomorrow and I went to the toilet earlier and noticed quite a lot of mucus like stuff that had gone into the toilet without me even realising. Im really worried it could be amniotic fluid? It was creamy in colour. I know extra discharge is normal but this early in pregnancy?

Also had miscarriage before so I'm worried about that. Not really having symptoms, so I'm just really worried about miscarriage again!

DesignedForLife Tue 12-Jul-16 22:40:43

Creamy in color sounds more like thrush. Not sure you'd have much amniotic fluid to leak at 6 weeks. Best see your Gp or practice nurse if worried

kiki22 Wed 13-Jul-16 09:59:19

I doubt you would see amniotic fluid in the loo its the constancy of pee and clear so you wouldn't see anything mixed with the toilet water.

Go see your gp if you have worried but I wouldn't worry unless you have other symptoms even then its most likely thrush or something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now