Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pregnant with second child

(3 Posts)
user1464727307 Sun 10-Jul-16 21:28:55

Hey everyone , I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my second and I'm very happy about it but it wasn't planned I was on the mini pill. But I keep having doubts whether I can raise two kids DD is three in two months. I was a single parent first time around but this time I have my partner even though we are only 6 months Into our relationship we are both in this for the long term hopefully. How hard is it with a second child ? I would like to hear your stories as just now I'm worrying about everything.
Thanks !

Jenjen85 Sun 10-Jul-16 22:05:31

Cant help regarding bringing up 2 children as currently pregnant with DC2 myself 32wks. Got pregnant with the coil in so was a HUGE shock for us. My DD just turned 3 this week so similar age gap to you. Iv been really tired in this pregnancy with working part time and doing things with DD/housework. DD has been great though. Just nap when DD naps is my best piece of advice especially in the early days

thecatsarecrazy Sun 10-Jul-16 22:26:06

I had a 2 year age gap with mine and coped fine. Worst part was bed time but at age 9 and 7 they're not much better grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now