Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Skin tag on nipple

(4 Posts)
helenatroy Fri 08-Jul-16 13:08:18

TMI WARNING. Before pregnancy I developed a small skin tag. It got a bit bigger with the pregnancy but I was assured not to worry too much. This morning in the shower I notice it had swollen up with a water like substance and turned black. Anyone hear if Ir have anything similar?

SpeckledFrog2014 Fri 08-Jul-16 14:04:13

I didn't have a very big one, but I had a skin tag that went black then fell off on my nipple my first pregnancy. Nothing bad happened, no bleeding or pain, but you may want to go to the doctors to put your mind at ease and also we are different people so this might be something different to mine. They will try and see you the same day if you tell them you're pregnant.

This pregnancy I've had a blocked montgomery gland (I think they're called) and squashed the stuff out like a blackhead, again no problems for me. I did give it a good rub with some colostrum after in case I wasn't meant to do that!

helenatroy Fri 08-Jul-16 14:15:42

Thank you mine sounds similar. Going to see doctor at 4.00. Thank you.

SpeckledFrog2014 Fri 08-Jul-16 14:33:59

The things pregnancy does to our bodies! Hope everything is ok for you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now