Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Womb service calling

(18 Posts)
Jjspoon Thu 07-Jul-16 22:17:21

I keep saying I have no pregnancy symptoms but... I am PERMANENTLY HUNGRY. Currently sat in bed eating cheese and crackers (only cheddar unfortunately, I'd love a bit of brie) after having a massive bowl of tuna and pasta for dinner 3 hours ago. I'm not personally craving anything particular just anything and everything!

Thought it would be fun to see what your babies are ordering tonight?

Namechangenora40 Thu 07-Jul-16 22:19:07

I really want Chinese chicken curry 😒😒

But had chicken pie instead 😪

I could eat a kfc too 😒😒

SpecialStains Fri 08-Jul-16 10:58:33

Right now I would love some takeaway egg fried rice and sweet and sour sauce. Maybe some vegetable spring rolls. It's not even 11am yet.

prettyflowers111 Fri 08-Jul-16 11:07:33

I'm 33 weeks and this hasn't passed. I'm see food eat food constantly. If it's there I want it. I don't normally have a big apitite so everyone around me watches in disbelief as I shove anything and everything into my mouth! It's rediculus but nice to know I'm not alone!

pastabest Fri 08-Jul-16 14:47:39

If you are going to eat the tuna you might as well eat the Brie too grin a bit of supermarket Brie isn't going to cause any harm.

www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/should-pregnant-and-breastfeeding-women-avoid-some-types-of-fish.aspx?CategoryID=54

pastabest Fri 08-Jul-16 14:48:33

Cheese and crackers is definitely a favourite of mine too

and hobnobs. Lots of hobnobs.

Namechangenora40 Fri 08-Jul-16 15:02:15

Biscuits are my down fall too. Iv put 2stone8lb on at 37 weeks 😒

I really need a curry still 😪 I want some meat! I don't want anymore chocolate Iv ate a Terry's chocolate orange today

AudreyBradshaw Fri 08-Jul-16 17:27:00

I want to fry up red onion and bacon and just cram it in my mouth. I have so far resisted. Bacon, onion, butter, just all fried up and amazing. I can taste it in my mind-mouth, I'm using my mind-mouth because if I put it in my actual mouth I'll be 134 stone by the time I give birth.

Jjspoon Fri 08-Jul-16 18:38:30

pastabest I only I had 1 tin lol so well under the recommended limit although I do wonder if these things such as no brie are really necessary... I've never heard anyone get ill from brie lol. But better to be safe than sorry I suppose.

Today a colleague caught me literally pouring dry crunchy nut in to my mouth from the bag. Classy. I was just so hungry! blush

audrey 134 stone hahaha. That's how I feel if I carry on like this too.

AudreyBradshaw Fri 08-Jul-16 18:57:24

Oh god, nobody read the thread in aibu about bake sales, it's just made me want to make rice crispy cakes and browies! I'm hoping I've gone off the idea by the time I've digested my tea grin

Captainkanga Fri 08-Jul-16 19:25:50

Baby wanted a dirty KFC tonight, who am I to deny my perfect first born wink

lilydaisyrose Fri 08-Jul-16 19:27:31

I'm 18w and just moving from a never hungry stage to PERMANENTLY STARVING phase!!

happylass Sat 09-Jul-16 08:40:17

I'm only 15+3 and haven't had much of an appetite but omg I can't stop thinking about Golden Wonder Pickled Onion crisps. They are 20p a packet in Home Bargains and I've had to restrain myself from buying them by the box load. I really want some now and I'm still in bed!!!

sparkleshine83 Sat 09-Jul-16 16:56:12

I'm 29 weeks and the last few weeks have been alarmingly hungry despite having a sedentary desk job... even more entertaining given that my squashed-up stomach can't fit much in anymore. This morning I woke up and told my partner I was ravenous, then ate half a flapjack and felt full... for about an hour! Mostly craving protein, particularly mushrooms for some reason but I've also been drinking chocolate milk...

Jjspoon Sat 09-Jul-16 21:56:21

Sparkle... I love Strawberry milk mmmm. I just went food shopping and couldn't wait so I drank it on the way round and scanned the empty bottle grin

PotteringAlong Sat 09-Jul-16 22:01:03

I made chocolate rice crispie cakes today with the DC. So far my unborn child is the only one who has been near them blush

Although, now it's been mentioned, I could murder some cheese and crackers...!

Jjspoon Sat 09-Jul-16 23:02:08

Now I'm on chocolate hob nobs dunked in tea (decaf.... lol). Is it bad that I'm hoping some nausea kicks in soon just so I stop eating so much? I'm going to be the size of a house if I carry on.

Namechangenora40 Sun 10-Jul-16 11:03:28

I'm obsessed with crisps in a wrap with mayo 🙈🙉🙊

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now