Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be pregnant??

(3 Posts)
shannon1122 Thu 07-Jul-16 14:15:57

Hey everyone!

I am kind of freaking out and am wondering if anyone can help! My period is 12 days late. I am very regular and on a 28 day cycle. I have taken several first response pregnancy tests (6 to be exact, lol) and all were negative except one extremely faint one. I am tired, peeing all the time, the bloating is insane, I have had heartburn for three days, my breasts feel huge and heavy and I don't feel my period coming anytime soon.

I have one child and with him I got the positive results the day after my period was due.

COULD I BE PREGNANT??? Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Thankssmile

Becciilouisex3 Thu 07-Jul-16 21:09:39

False positives are rare even if very faint! Best advice is, grab another first response, wait 48 hours for HTC to build up and use your first pee of the day for the most accurate result. If there's definitely two pink lines no matter how faint the second is, that's a positive!

Good luck whatever you're hoping grinflowers

CarrotVan Fri 08-Jul-16 20:37:28

Go to the GP and ask for two HCG blood tests 48 hours apart - that will give you the best answer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now