Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Boob alert. Don't look if you don't want to see my vile boob lol

(15 Posts)
Sarah1087 Thu 07-Jul-16 13:29:17

So so sorry.

Anyone in the first trimester after a positive test have boobs like this with veins ?

I'm testing tomorrow as had bfn last Friday.
Getting some cramps but seemed to have lost other symptoms apart from sore boobs.they also don't feel as heavy today but more veiny and my areola has definitely gotten bigger/nipples erect but now not sore!!

Last desogeatral pill I had was on 30-31st may I had a period for 2 days beginning of June and I've had nothing since except extreme pg symptoms.

Again sorry for the gross picture lol xx

cosmicglittergirl Thu 07-Jul-16 13:32:44

I knew I was pregnant when my boobs were sore with massive veiny nips.

Nothing gross about your boob.

Sarah1087 Thu 07-Jul-16 14:04:11

Hi Hun.

You see I don't know if I've always had veins and just noticed them now because I'm constantly checking. Lol I will see tomorrow, I just wondered if it looked like a early pregnant boob lol xx

Monstamio Thu 07-Jul-16 14:06:34

Veiny boobs in pregnancy are totally normal.

lovelilies Thu 07-Jul-16 14:12:11

Mine were much more veiny and still are (breastfeeding DD2 (2 weeks old)
Good luck!

Ineedmorelemonpledge Thu 07-Jul-16 14:17:30

Mine looked like two large wedges of Stilton. grin

Your boob looks fine.

DubiousCredentials Thu 07-Jul-16 14:19:48

My entire chest was very veiny when I was preg. I found it fascinating!

Tanfastic Thu 07-Jul-16 14:28:12

Mine were much more veiny than your pic when pregnant. That was 8 years ago and they still never resumed to non veiny-ness. They pretty much look like yours now confused

thecatsarecrazy Thu 07-Jul-16 16:25:49

mine were sore but not until a couple of weeks after testing, the also seemed to change shape. There were round but seemed to change to pointy.

Sarah1087 Thu 07-Jul-16 17:18:01

I've also got veins on my chest.

If it's negative tomorrow I'm just going to wait for af, but if not here end of month that'll be 2 months missed. But I'll just wait and see. Thank you lovely ladies xx

hopeful31yrs Thu 07-Jul-16 17:40:35

On this cycle (IVF) I knew it had worked within a few days of transfer because my boobs completely changed. I caught sight of them in the bathroom and immediately knew - even though I was taking other hormones I knew it was pregnancy as I'd taken those hormones prev for IUI and not had the same.

Sarah1087 Fri 08-Jul-16 12:44:47

Well took a cheap bnm hpt swore I sore
A line but unsure. Going to re test Monday. Still no sign of af had a full ache last night. But nothing today. N my chest looks like a road map. And veins going round my nipples now! I feel like I'm going crazy xx

cosmicglittergirl Fri 08-Jul-16 13:49:59

Good luck.

PhloppysFonics Fri 08-Jul-16 17:38:07

You have a very lovely boob!

Mine are the same, you can see them going up my chest towards my neck. -- and my nipples are suddenly the size of side plates--

PhloppysFonics Fri 08-Jul-16 17:39:29

Strikeout fail

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now