Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

22 days late for my period, negative pregnancy tests

(3 Posts)
tink2x4 Wed 06-Jul-16 02:04:32

I had my IUD removed on 4/22/2016, started first cycle 5/16-5/19. Per my my days calender app I was supposed to start my period around June 13th. It is now July 5th, still no period 22 days past due and about 6 negative pregnancy tests. I'm very anxious and wanting to know. My husband and I are wanting another baby. Anyone's situation or guidance will be appreciated. I just want to know.

OVO1410 Wed 06-Jul-16 08:20:20

Hi, I stopped taking my pill on 8th April and had my first period on 8th May. I thought I was due my next one on 7th June and, when it was late, took lots of tests which were all negative. I started charting my temperature and it turned out that I ovulated really late (CD43 which was 19th June). So I was actually due my next period on 4th July (though I've just found out that I'm pregnant instead). Contraception messes your body up so you just need to give it time to readjust. Charting can really help to let you know where you are in your cycle. Hope this helps grin)

tink2x4 Wed 06-Jul-16 17:02:09

Ovo1410
Thank you so much for your help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now