Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

heart palpitations

(6 Posts)
jcsc Mon 04-Jul-16 19:59:05

Hi just wondered if anyone else has experience with heart palpitations, I've got an appt at MAU tonight at 9pm as they said they need to rule out that something
I'm 35 weeks and on and off I've suffered palpitations throughout but today they've been on and off all day only last about 10 seconds. My heart beats fast and it makes me cough.
I am probably more worried as my mum was born with a hole in the heart and she only doing this out when she was pregnant herself and recently she has had atrial fibrillation. Im a worry head anyway and being heavily pregnant and hormonal intend to blow things out of proportion and panic.

jcsc Mon 04-Jul-16 20:00:12

Diagnosed not doing blooming typos

FeckinCrutches Mon 04-Jul-16 20:01:17

I had them all the way through all of my pregnancies,got worse as I got bigger, it's pretty common.

Lules Mon 04-Jul-16 20:01:39

I had tonnes of them. I had had them before I was pregnant but they got a lot worse. I was told a reason but I can't remember what it was. So get it checked it but it's probably nothing to worry about

BettyOBarley Mon 04-Jul-16 20:23:20

Yes I get them too (and had them before pregnancy). Its often just one of those things but definitely get them checked. It's a horrible feeling isn't it.

jcsc Tue 05-Jul-16 00:48:18

Just a quick update. My ecg came back abnormal and they are keeping me in over night to re do it in the morning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now