Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

when did i conceive?

(5 Posts)
user1466456636 Sun 03-Jul-16 23:24:43

hi ladies had a scan on the 20th of june, i was 8 weeks 4 days ive worked it out and am now 10 weeks 4 days what day would it of been when I conceived?i am new to all of this. Please no judgement comments

thecatsarecrazy Mon 04-Jul-16 06:36:10

No way of knowing the actual day you conceived. Its all based on first day of last period. So for e.g mine was may the first but I dtd on the 8th, I may of actually conceived after that.

MustStopAndThinkBeforePosting Mon 04-Jul-16 06:58:17

The average time to ovulate is day 14 or 15 of your cycle and the sexual act that leads to pregnancy can take place a couple of days before or after ovulation. Your scan puts LMP at 21st April so you were likely to have conceived around the 3rd to 9th of May but everyone has a different cycle so it could have been sooner or later than that.

eurochick Mon 04-Jul-16 06:58:25

You probably conceived around when you were 2 weeks by your scan dates, I.e. 6 weeks and 4 days before your scan. But it's not exact - it can be a few days out. And sperm can live for up to a week.

user1466456636 Mon 04-Jul-16 08:48:24

would it be two weeks after my last peiord on the 21st of april making me convice on the 5th of may if this is correct? Thankyou ladies smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now