Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can pregnancy make you mad?

(3 Posts)
user1466690252 Sun 03-Jul-16 04:29:50

I feel like I'm loosing the plot. Im 36 weeks with my second and im horrible. Anxious, angry, very low. I hysterically cry and I start fights with dh, even though I think they are justified. Im miserable. I csnt make decisions on think straight. Does anyone else feel like this. I'm so tired. Bur mentally tired aswell. I don't want small talk with people and i feel very upset
My first pregnancy traumatic things happened in my life so it gave me a focus I guess. This time life should be good and I feel like I've lost control of myself and im wrecking my life

divadee Sun 03-Jul-16 08:24:03

I think you should get yourself to your GP. It sounds like ante natel depression to me.

As a past sufferer of depression I see a lot of signs in what you have said.

It doesn't matter how many people say you should be happy etc.... If it is depression you just won't be.

If you are worried about medication I used hypnotherapy and it helped me no end combined with counselling.

gonetoseeamanaboutadog Sun 03-Jul-16 08:43:39

Sort of. Yes. You should see your doctor. I had ante natal depression, maybe you do too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now