Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cramp like pain in buttocks

(2 Posts)
VocalDuck Fri 01-Jul-16 18:25:27

Any idea what is causing this and is it something that is worth asking to see a physio about, or just one of those things? I'm 22 weeks pregnant and had this since quite early on but it is getting worse. Often it is only in one cheek but it is painful to put weight on and whilst I will grin and bear it if there is nothing that can be done, I figure I have long enough of this pregnancy left to try to do something to help if at all possible.

Thanks.

coppergrey Sat 02-Jul-16 10:16:35

I've had something similar since about 14w - I'm now 20w and have been going to a chiropractor which has really helped. I have a seized muscle in my right buttock which causes pain right up my back!

Definitely not just one of those things and treatment really helps, so mention it to a physio and see what they can do for you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now