Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

help! 13 weeks and having pains

(4 Posts)
thatstevenskid Fri 01-Jul-16 13:57:11

I'm 13 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I've been having really bad sharp pains which get worse when I move or need the toilet! I've been having no bleeding or spotting and I've been told that it could just be bad pains from the placenta moving and everything growing but I'm really worried as I'm at high risk of something going wrong as at 12 week scan the fluid at the back of my babies neck was high and with my bloods I have a 1 in 5 chance of the baby have downs syndrome and a 4 in 10 chance of the baby having a heart problem! I'm just really worried! But on the scans baby looked very active and heart sounded great! Are these pains normal?

FellOutOfBed2wice Fri 01-Jul-16 13:59:02

Could be a UTI. I've been plagued with them in this pregnancy. Does it hurt when you wee or need a wee?

thatstevenskid Fri 01-Jul-16 14:00:17

I get the sharp pain when i need a wee and the it goes a bit better after

smellsofelderberries Fri 01-Jul-16 16:32:08

Are you constipated? I have terrible pains sometimes that feel like cramps but I've learnt to distinguish them now. It's always quite down low and slightly to the left for me, and feel just like period pains.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now