Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm so dizzy!

(8 Posts)
Noappointmentnecessary Wed 29-Jun-16 21:47:15

I'm 25 weeks pregnant and so far I have suffered lots of dizziness with vomiting etc. I've now been signed of work due to me being "unfit for work". Im
Just so fed up and wondering if anyone is
Going through the same thing and/or can anyone offer any advice? Xx

DesignedForLife Wed 29-Jun-16 22:47:49

I had a lot in my first pregnancy, have you had your bloods tested? I turned out to be slightly anemic, once I was on iron pills it improved so much!

Sophia1984 Wed 29-Jun-16 23:38:29

I've been feeling really faint and midwife thinks it is my low blood pressure. I've been advised to drink lots and lots of water and to wear layers so I can make sure I don't overheat.

Shanster Thu 30-Jun-16 03:54:41

I have low blood pressure and I've been really dizzy too, especially in the heat (was 34C here today). Its a constant struggle to drink enough water, but I find sometimes coconut water is better when I'm really dehydrated? My blood pressure was 102/52 last week and I'm 31 weeks.

laurenwiltxx Thu 30-Jun-16 17:43:19

I was dizzy alot and turned out to be anemic too so worth mentioning and getting a blood test x

londonrach Thu 30-Jun-16 19:41:06

Happened to me around that time. Was due to low bp. Suggest you eat something before getting up in the morning. regularly eat and drink during the day. Every hour eat something. I found the cereal bars worked well. Carry water with you and regularly take a sip. Was advised also by midwife to increase salt so had mini chedders. If it makes you feel better it had gone within a few weeks.

ShowOfHands Thu 30-Jun-16 19:45:03

My bp was always 80/50 in pregnancy. It made me very dizzy. Staying cool, eating little and often and sitting down as soon as you need to helps.

Hillwalker1 Thu 30-Jun-16 19:45:50

Suggest going to GP for a thorough blood test. I am also 25 weeks and my blood test this week revealed that I am very low on vit. B12. Wish I had gone sooner. Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now