Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else utterly fed up towards the end. Let's have a moany thread

(14 Posts)
BeauticianNotMagician81 Mon 27-Jun-16 10:28:10

I'm 38+3. In the early hours of Friday morning I started vomiting and didn't stop vomiting until about 4pm Friday. I think it was a tummy bug but ever since I feel sick with really awful heartburn every time I eat. I've hardly eaten since Friday.

Im so big I can't get comfortable. Feel like I can't breath, my back hurts, bump aches and I'm well and truly agitated. I literally do not know what to do with myself. I've never felt like this at the end of pregnancy.

This is ds4 and from past experience I'm likely to get to my due date. I'll probably have him on my due date as that's DHs birthday.

Anyone else need a moan?

KayTee87 Mon 27-Jun-16 11:06:20

Hello beaut - totally fed up too. During the day seems ok, first day of mat leave today and keeping myself busy. Night time is hell, so agitated and uncomfortable - spend half the night in tears because I'm so frustrated and the other half sitting under the shower as its the only thing that soothes me. I have a couple of really bad nights in a row then a slightly better night then the cycle continues. Roll on baby's birthday!

36+3

AndersArms Mon 27-Jun-16 11:09:07

I hear you! 37 weeks with DC3 today, ELCS booked for next Tuesday. Cannot get comfortable in any position and heartburn is almost constant!

Going to distract myself with Wimbledon this afternoon.

cheapredwine Mon 27-Jun-16 11:11:00

38+4 here and the very last thing I want to do is moan, this is a last chance saloon IVF baby and likely the only time I'll ever be pregnant sad But yes... It's getting very hard. Physically yes, but more than anything emotionally. Just feel so completely unsettled and agitated and wired, yet simultaneously exhausted. I love being pregnant, but am really starting to struggle.

CottonSock Mon 27-Jun-16 11:12:08

40+5 and feeling very grumpy after a bad night. Vomiting sounds awful though.
Yesterday my spd was bad and I had to crawl upstairs, but other than lack of sleep I shouldn't moan too much today

Bumbler16 Mon 27-Jun-16 11:44:32

39+3 here and am so over being pregnant too. I've had a wonderful easy pregnancy for which I am very great full but that doesn't mean I'm not desperate for it to be done now.

Today is day 1 of my 4th weeks off too as I had holiday to use up so now I'm bored, everything is tidied/organised, I've had lots of lovely coffees with friends but there's only so much of all of that you can do too. So now I'm on my own and just waiting!

My daughter was born on her due date so I've been hoping that number 2 would come early. Still a few days for him to I guess but earlier than this would have been lovely!!

We'll get there though ladies!!

Mar15mite Mon 27-Jun-16 12:33:08

38+1 here, I am all about a moan right now!

Back aches so much by the end of the day that I'm in tears and even my yoga ball isn't easing it now.

Comfort is a long forgotten concept!

Thankfully I'm getting induced on Thursday as we used ICSI and because baby is WAY over the 95th percentile, however I think this means my resolve to hold on / cope is gone haha

Good luck ladies, we can all do it!

BeauticianNotMagician81 Mon 27-Jun-16 13:55:25

Kaytee I'm loving cool showers. My feet are so hot and sore I can't sleep.

Anders spongebob on pretty much all day today with a grumpy ds3.

Cheapred I hear you this baby took us 13 months to conceive and we were about to give up. It has unfortunately been my least enjoyable pregnancy maybe that's because I have a crazy potty training 3 year old.

Bumbler I was hoping this baby would come early. I'm the same all the tidying/cleaning is pretty much done.

Mar I can't help moaning I just don't feel good. At least the end is in sight for you now.

Last night DH rubbed my back to try and help me sleep. He laughed that it's the first time all day I had been quiet and stopped moaning. Oops. I'm just irrationally agitated and if my MIL ask one more time if I know when he's coming I may scream. Apparently I'm to make a plan for childcare now ready for labour. How can I when I don't know when that will be angry

Glad I'm not the only one feeling it.

limeandsoda93 Mon 27-Jun-16 14:32:43

I'm 39 weeks today, I'm so fed up. Terrible pain in my ribs at the front and at the back, managed to sleep for 1.5 hours during the night as no position was comfy. Went for a walk between 5am and 6am but then my legs got too tired to keep it up! I'm hoping that this is latent phase but I'm sceptical because I've had a couple of false starts. Empathy with everyone flowers

Ellarose85 Mon 27-Jun-16 15:20:48

Can I join in?

36+3.

I also have a 1 year old (well he's one on Wednesday) chasing him around, changing nappies etc is proving hard work. I also feel sorry for him because we are stuck in the house as I've had to give up driving because it's too uncomfortable.

The baby is in some weird position so I can hardly move.

I have acid reflux that makes me puke.

I can't shave my legs anymore.

I could go on!

I feel guilty for moaning as much as I am doing as a few people close to me have recently have gone through IVF and luckily it has worked but I'm finding this pregnancy so hard.

Ellarose85 Mon 27-Jun-16 15:22:10

I also have contractions most nights that keep me awake. Ended up at the labour ward at 3am last week with a false alarm.

RNBrie Mon 27-Jun-16 15:23:21

40+5 with dc3 and totally fed up. My other two were both late (8 and 11 days) and I should have known this one would be too but I somehow convinced myself I deserved an early baby.

Stupid slow cooking children. I despair. At least it's stopped raining.

BeauticianNotMagician81 Mon 27-Jun-16 15:34:12

Ella I have to drive ds2 to a high school day on Thursday. It's only 5 minutes drive but I can hardly fit behind the wheel. I'm dreading it.

Ellarose85 Mon 27-Jun-16 17:10:21

Oh bless you beautician is there anyone else going that you could share a lift with?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now