Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Insomnia

(10 Posts)
lilygirl81 Mon 27-Jun-16 03:11:59

Not sure if my mind is just so full, or I just need to pee so much that I'm not getting any decent intervals, but I think I just gave up on the idea of sleeping tonight!

I'm 35+3, and think the baby dropped down today, certainly feel a lot of pressure, and needing to pee every 30 minutes.

Currently having to lie on the sofa, covered in a throw as the dog wanted to snuggle up but wouldn't settle any other way.

No real point to this thread, just bored really.

Doubt I will be going to work, thankfully I'm on 3 days a week so can just shift my days around a bit, but still very annoying.

Suziesome1 Mon 27-Jun-16 03:29:49

Snap!!! Sucks doesn't it? My theory is that were getting ready for night feeds! So much for sleeping before the baby gets here! Haha smile

lilygirl81 Mon 27-Jun-16 03:33:21

They never warn you about things like this!!

seven201 Mon 27-Jun-16 04:11:31

Well I'm proof of the night feed prep theory. I haven't been to sleep yet but it's because I have an 11 day old oh shit it's now tomorrow 12 day old sleeping on my chest. Every time I pop her in her cot she wakes up and wants food. I think I've given up for the night. Thank god for catch up tv.

lilygirl81 Mon 27-Jun-16 04:21:20

seven I'll save my box sets then, could be a long run of sleepless nights in store! Hope you manage some rest

Suziesome1 Mon 27-Jun-16 04:27:53

Oh lordy! I'm going to stockpile crap telly! Right, I'm away back to bed to look at ohs back for a few hours! Hope you both get some sleep soon smile

lilygirl81 Mon 27-Jun-16 04:35:23

You too Suzie

FizzyPop24 Mon 27-Jun-16 04:53:38

I'm 23 weeks and never sleep through anymore! Been awake since 4 - work is going to be fun. Hope you all get some sleep soon!

missybct Mon 27-Jun-16 05:12:36

Checking in too! Been up since half 2 - stepson wet the bed and then had a bad dream, now baby is kicking - I'm 26w.

Desperate for sleep, alarm is due to go off in about 2 hours time confused Got a full week of work (50 hours including the 1.5hr commute) after 10 days off and I barely made it through my holiday without needing a nap. Work is going to suck sad

lilygirl81 Mon 27-Jun-16 10:37:10

Managed to get some sleep between about 6 and 10, think today will be a very quiet one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now